Get Leaking Water Pipes Repaired in Lanzarote
If you are concerned about a leaking water pipe in your residential or commercial property, don’t wait to get it repaired. Leaking pipes pose a significant risk to the building, and the costs involved with the repair and fall-out only mount the longer the problem persists.
Canary Detect is here to help you with any concerns you have about your water pipes. If you have noticed issues that could indicate a leaking pipe, don’t hesitate to get in touch for help from one of our expert advisers.Our leak detection systems can survey your property to determine any leaks and damages to both internal and external pipes.
What Causes Leaking Water Pipes in Lanzarote?
Water leaks can happen to any property at any time. Often, this is entirely out of our hands. For example, leaks could be caused by chemicals found in the soil that slowly erode the pipes. On other occasions, a natural disaster like an earthquake or tremor might have put pressure on underground pipework that causes it to crack.
Water pipes suffer from wear and tear over time, which can cause pipework to rust away and give cause to leaking. And finally, the poor or incorrect installation might reveal leaking issues further down the line.
Do You Have a Leaking Water Pipe in Need of Repair?
REQUEST A CALLBACK
Much of the pipework for our main water supplies run underground or within the walls of our properties. This can make it difficult to determine if there is a leak.
Here are some symptoms that could suggest you have a leaking water pipe in your Lanzarote property:
• A decrease in water pressure
• Cracking pavements
• Sudden increases in your water usage and costs
• Visible potholes
• Unpleasant smells, like mould
• Dirt within the water flow
Why You Shouldn’t Wait to Repair Leaking Water Pipes
If you have a leaking water pipe in Lanzarote, you should have it repaired as soon as possible. If not, continuous leaks can lead to:
• High water bills. Make sure you only pay for the water you actually get to use.
• Damages to your or other properties. Continued leaks can damage foundations, encourage the growth of mould, and increase moisture in the structure.
• Unreliable water supplies. If there is a leak, it might worsen over time and cause low water pressure or a sudden failure in the supply.
• Unsafe Water. If you are drinking from the water mains, be careful with leaking water pipes. Leaks can introduce contamination and dirt into the water.
The Most Reliable Leak Repair Service in Lanzarote
Canary Detect offers leak detection and repair services in Lanzarote and the wider Canary Islands. Our detection service begins with surveying the pipe locations and uses leading technologies to identify any leaks and issues. Then, with high definition CCTV inside the pipework, we can report any problems and damages and propose the right repair strategy.
Canary Detect’s expert team of precision engineers will expand upon our surveying service to offer cost-effective repairs with long-lasting materials. Get in touch today to learn more about our services.
Take a look at our case studies to see how we have already helped our customers.